Like or Follow Us
a.i. solutions Honored with NASA 2017 Group Achievement AwardNovember 9, 2017
Lanham, MD – a.i. solutions is part of a team of companies that received a NASA group Achievement Award, one of the 2017 Agency Honor Awards, on October 25, 2017.
The NASA Group Achievement Award is a prestigious NASA certificate awarded to any combination of government and/or non-government individuals for an outstanding group accomplishment that has contributed substantially to NASA’s mission. a.i. solutions is receiving this award for their work as part of NASA Headquarters Emergency Management Team.
The company’s emergency management support capabilities include:
- Multi-year strategic program management planning services
- Continuity of operations (COOP) and disaster recovery (DR) planning
- Emergency response operations planning and training services
- Occupant emergency preparedness and training services
- Disaster exercise design, delivery, and evaluation
- Risk management evaluation services
- Disaster response management and coordination services
“We are proud to be recognized by NASA with one of their most prestigious awards,” said Bob Sperling, President and CEO of a.i. solutions. “This type of award illustrates the importance of the work we are doing to further advance NASA’s achievements in space.”
About a.i. solutions
Founded in 1996, a.i. solutions is a small-business provider of innovative mission-critical products and services that enable uninterrupted and reliable access to space. a.i. solutions’ services and products span space mission engineering, missile defense systems assurance, launch vehicle services, cyber and information assurance and the FreeFlyer® astrodynamics software. For additional information, please visit www.ai-solutions.com and @ai_sol on Twitter.