a.i. solutions Provides Cybersecurity Assurance and Emergency Management Services
a.i. solutions’ cybersecurity and emergency management services secures your organizations‘ information and ensures your personnel are safe.
Cybersecurity services are tailored to each customer’s organizational mission, business processes and tolerance for risk. Our approach to information assurance provides our customers with a standardized and repeatable Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A) process, based upon the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework, and yields effective continuous monitoring of systems.
Emergency Management Services comprise an all-hazards approach that is both compliant with all Presidential Directives, Federal requirements, and the unique needs of our clients. Our qualified staff apply the tenants of emergency management to guide clients through the full life cycle of emergency preparedness and continuity of operations program management, planning, training, exercise delivery, and implementation of corrective actions.
Securely Enabling Your Mission
At a.i. solutions, we develop cybersecurity risk management strategies built on the NIST Risk Management Framework and Federal Information Security Modernization Act of 2014 (FISMA) requirements, to identify, mitigate, and isolate risks so that agencies can securely fulfill their mission while lowering their compliance busrdens. Cybersecurity support offerings included:
- Cybersecurity operations
- Threat monitoring and mitigation
- Intrusion detection and incident response
- Network monitoring and vulnerability
- Forensics and analysis
- Security compliance with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) standards
Our customized approach adheres to the requirements and best practices derived from the Federal Continuity Directives, National Response Framework, National Incident Management System, Standard on Disaster/Emergency Management and Business Continuity Programs, NFPA 1600, and Disaster Recovery Institute Professional Practices, while also applying a common sense approach to ensure the unique requirements, needs, and hazards facing our clients are addressed through planning and training efforts. Emergency Management support offerings include:
- Multi-year strategic program management planning services
- Continuity of operations (COOP) and disaster recovery (DR) planning
- Emergency response operations planning and training services
- Occupant emergency preparedness and training services
- Disaster exercise design, delivery, and evaluation
- Risk management evaluation services
- Disaster response management and coordination services