Like or Follow Us
Introducing FreeFlyer 7.5October 10, 2019
New Features, Better Performance, and the Best Visualization Yet!
Terrain modeling for line-of-sight analysis, no server required!
- Computes visibility and viewshed between any combination of assets
- Supports most raster terrain file formats
- Terrain can be visualized using PointGroup or GraphicsOverlay objects
GroundVehicle object models non-orbital vehicles in motion (cars, trucks, drones, etc.)
- Multiple motion models allow flexibility in your modeling
- Perform shadow, geometry, and visibility calculations
Replay Output Windows
- After a Mission Plan finishes running, replay it backwards and forwards at various user-selectable speeds
- Camera rotation, Viewpoint type changes, and showing / hiding objects are all available while replaying
Other Modeling Enhancements
- New methods make formation modeling easier and more convenient
- Native RIC frame support for attitude and maneuver modeling
- Stability and accuracy improvements when stepping to a condition
And Much More!
- Matrix objects can now be reported directly for easier use in other tools
- Runtime API Java interface now supports Maven, and Python interface now supports Wheel